Practicum & Internships
Each year, many graduate students from local colleges have rewarding internship experiences at Keystone.
Students are typically studying in the field of psychology, counseling, education, communication disorders and other human services-related programs.
Interested applicants for the following positions are welcome to contact us for further information. Please note that opportunities for these positions are subject to change based upon availability.
- Predoctoral Internship in Psychology
- Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern
- Masters-level Graduate Student Internship in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Masters-level Graduate Student Internship in Psychology
Benefits of participating in this program include:
- Students gain relevant experience in the application of behavior analysis principles with both typically developing and special needs clients
- Students are provided with diverse opportunities related to the assessment and treatment of childhood developmental, emotional, and behavioral disorders, as well as family dysfunction
- Depending upon training and background, students have the opportunity to learn how to administer and score psychological tests and assessments
- Students get the opportunity to train and work alongside professionals in an occupational environment while receiving academic credit
- Students participate in weekly didactic seminars
- A master’s or doctoral level clinician supervises interns
- Students usually receive academic credit through their college or university
- Our internships are flexible regarding the scheduling needs of the student; summer internships are available as well
- We can design a program that meets the academic requirements of the college
- In many cases, internships have led to full-time employment upon graduation
For additional information about our internship program, please contact us.